Our technical plastics business manufacture fine tolerance moulded plastic components which are used in medical and electronics products.
This business operates internationally in a fast-growing and dynamic market underpinned by technological development.
Technical plastics excels in the design, procurement and operation of leading edge automation and vision inspection systems.
Key business strengths:
- Flexible and innovative in all areas of manufacture and customer service
- A common Quality Management System across multiple sites ensures consistent quality and delivery of product to multiple locations regardless of manufacturing site.
- Strong and diverse engineering capabilities skilled at new product introduction with an automation ethos.
- Strategic global footprint of modern facilities with standardised white room environments along with ISO 8 and ISO 7 cleanrooms for moulding and assembly operations.
- ISO9001, TS16949, ISO14001, ISO13485 certified and FDA registered
- We will grow organically delivering strong growth.
- We will capitalise on a domestic markets by embracing transfer of technologies to the required regions.
- We will build customer loyalty by anticipating customer needs and exceeding expectations We will continue to advance technically by adding new capabilities for emerging markets.
- We will transcend the typical transaction based relationship becoming strategic partners to our customers.